You’ll need a valid email and password to use the app. Not registered yet? Take a few minutes to register now.
Depending on your plan, policy or contract, you can:
- Submit claims for instant processing.
- Submit a copy of a receipt by snapping a photo.
- Put money in your workplace retirement and savings plans.
- Check your balances and see your workplace savings transaction history.
- Easily check the status of your claims.
- Quickly see the total balance of your investments.
- Get help faster by calling us from inside the app. We’ll have your plan details ready to go.
- Send us a photo of forms we may need, such as void cheques or transaction authorizations.
- Connect easily with your Sun Life Financial advisor.
- Have your coverage cards handy wherever you go, in the app and Apple Wallet.
- Find out what your health and medical plans cover.
- See how much you have left on your health spending and personal spending accounts.
- Use the drug look-up tool to find out how much of your prescription drug costs are covered. We may even be able to suggest a less-expensive generic equivalent.
- Find health-care providers near you, and see how other Sun Life benefit plan members rate them.
- Keep up with product and service updates, special offers and helpful reminders by viewing ‘My Notifications.’
Can’t use the app? You can still see your account information by signing in to mysunlife.ca. Or call us at 1-877-SUN-LIFE (1-877-786-5433), Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
If you use this app, the terms of the End User Licence Agreement will apply. Read the agreement on mysunlife.ca/mobilelicence.
Go to sunlife.ca/mobile for a complete list of app features and to find out more.