- You and your family rely on your business for your main source of income.
- You want to give your employees the benefit of health or life insurance.
- You want a business planning strategy that will help protect your business by protecting key people in it.
- You want to make sure there will be money to fund a buy-sell agreement if you or one of your business partners die.
- You’re looking for assets to use as security for a business loan.
- You want to minimize your tax bill when drawing on corporate assets during retirement.
- You want to minimize your tax bill when passing your assets along to your heirs as part of your estate.
Life’s brighter under the sun
We acknowledge that Sun Life operates in many Territories and Treaties across Canada. Our Canadian headquarters in Waterloo are on the traditional territory of the Anishnaabeg, Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nations.
Today, Canada is still the home to many Indigenous, First Nations, Inuit, and Metis peoples from all across Turtle Island. We are grateful to have the opportunity to work in this territory. We offer this acknowledgment as a stepping stone towards honouring the original occupants, as a testimony to the oppression faced by Indigenous peoples, and our commitment to Indigenous communities and employees of Sun Life.
© Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada. All rights reserved.