Sound financial advice can make a big difference to how your money grows. And the less money you have today, the more important it is to develop a solid financial plan for a comfortable tomorrow.
Why do I need an advisor?
You might think. “I’m doing well at work where I’ve got a good benefits and pension plan. What more do I need right now?”
But no matter where you are in your life today, you regularly make decisions that will have a big impact on your long-term financial security. Decisions about how you spend your money, how you save for a child’s education, how you plan for retirement and how you protect the people you love.
Making good decisions is the key to achieving lifetime financial security. And getting good advice is the key to good decision making.
What does an advisor do?
An advisor’s job is to help you make well-informed choices for building and protecting your savings. Sun Life Financial advisors are well-trained, and highly motivated to build long-term relationships grounded in a clients’ financial success.
A Sun Life Financial advisor can help you develop a comprehensive plan to take you through all of life’s stages. They can help you balance what you want today with what you’ll need tomorrow. They can advise you on options you might not know about. And they’ll monitor your progress and help you make adjustments as your life changes.
Create your financial plan with a Sun Life Financial advisor
Sun Life Financial advisors look carefully at your specific needs to help you develop a fully personalized plan. They’ll work with you to understand your goals and what you want to achieve, and help you prepare for the risks along the way and take advantage of the opportunities that arise over time.
An advisor will help you:
- Assess your current financial situation
- Set achievable financial goals
- Develop a realistic plan to meet those goals
- Understand how other programs may impact your plans
- Help you put your plan into action
- Monitor your investments against your plan regularly
- Help you revise your plan as your needs change
For business owners, an advisor can play an important role in helping to reduce business risks.
Enjoy the comfort of confidence
Because a Sun Life Financial advisor delivers personalized, holistic advice, you’ll have a new level of confidence in your financial future. You’ll have the comfort of:
- Knowing where the money will come from to meet your changing needs –and your family’s
- Understanding how to adapt your finances to the different moments of life
- Working with a solid plan to maximize your retirement savings
- Protecting your family against unexpected circumstances
Whether you’re just starting out and looking for budgeting tips or thinking about retirement, a Sun Life Financial advisor can help. There’s no cost to talk to an advisor.