To get your coverage card:
- Sign in to mysunlife.ca.
- Under Benefits, click Benefits centre.
- Choose Print drug card or Print travel card under the Take me to drop-down menu.
- Click the Print button at the top right-hand corner of the web page.
Using your drug card is a convenient way to claim for prescription drugs. Participating pharmacies no longer need a plastic card to swipe through their systems. Instead, simply print your paper drug card and show it to your pharmacist. Your pharmacist will send in your claim electronically.
Your travel card lets you connect with support services if you have a medical emergency while you are travelling out of your home province.
To get drug and travel cards using your smartphone:
Download our app to use your smartphone as your coverage card:
- Sign in to my Sun Life Mobile using your email address and password.
- On the Main menu, click Benefits.
- Choose coverage card.